1. Multi-disciplinary, patient driven, national research and collaboration and coordination
2. Development and adoption of universally agreed, clinical and patient relevant outcome measures in burn care.
3. Development and adoption of an evidence based, objective burn scar assesment scale
4. Establishment of a longitudinal, prospective, burn would and scar cohort study.
5. Development and adoption nationally of evidence based standardised care pathways, informed by improved clinical data capture, for common burn injuries.